Look Sharp 9 and 10
Look Sharp 9 - you need to turn on street view in Google Earth:
In certain areas <http://maps.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=68384&topic=11640> , you can view and navigate street-level imagery in much the same way you can in Google Maps <http://maps.google.com/> . To do this:
* In the Layers panel, check Street View. If this feature is available in the current view, photo icons Photo icon <http://www.google.com/help/hc/images/maps_camera.png> appear at locations with available views.
* Zoom in <http://earth.google.com/userguide/v4/index.html#navcontrols> until you can see individual streets. Note that if you are close enough, the photo icons appear as spheres.
* Click a photo icon. A balloon appears.
* Click Show full screen. The 3D viewer displays imagery of this location.
* To move around, double click photo icons that appear on the street. You can also look around, zoom and exit at any time (learn more <http://earth.google.com/userguide/v4/ug_mapfeatures.html#nav_photos> ).
Look Sharp 10 - just try singing a well-known song from the Sound of Music